You know you’ve had a great day when you have very little photos to share for your blog…I was just too busy being around people I love and doing the things I love to do.
I am thankful for so much this holiday; including:
- These guys!
- My husband. If it weren’t for Ryan I wouldn’t have my little men to snuggle as well as a partner in life who supports me in everything I love and do.
- My family.
- The love of running
- Friends to share my love of running with
- My Dad who gave me the gift of loving to eat and cook nutritious and delicious food.
- To live in a world where I can have my opinion and you can have yours.
- My furry critters/babies Tulee and Rouix. An animals love is like no other, no requirements asked and no expectations other then a full belly of food and an occasional head scratch, (though they would much rather be loved hourly)
- Being able to share my journey with all of you.
- Not having to go out on black Friday 😉
Before I make this the least wordy post thus far as well as shortest…I’ll leave you with a fun Turkey day tip…
Don’t throw your turkey away. Use the bones for bone broth.
It’s really easy. Put left over turkey bones in slow cooker with onions, carrots, garlic, celery, herbs, and lemons. Cover turkey and veggies with water, cover, turn on low setting and let it simmer all night long while you sleep off your food comatose.
Trout says goodnight!