After a loooong trip back from WY…I am happily sitting in my bed typing out this post.
I had to post this photo from our trip! Have any of you tried Jackson Honest Chips? They are cooked in coconut oil. Trout enjoyed the sweet potato flavor and Bodhi is my sea salt & vinegar man. They were delicious!
This thought begs me to wonder why us Minot-onians don’t have healthier grocery stores with more options like Jackson’s Honest chips in ND? Yes, chips are not a necessity, try telling Bodhi that.
After running around many airports with 2 very energetic boys I am wiped! Today was a necessary outing for my furry kids….but it was not one of my “favorite” runs…especially when I just got back from feeling on-top of the world in WY.
Part of my struggle might have been that I wasn’t used to pushing a stroller around after 4 days of solo runs…It goes without saying, I love to run if I am willing to push 125 pounds.
So, when I got back, Mid November mind you….I was sporting my shorts today without even a grimace….I am not okay with it being this warm! (I’m sure most of you gasped at this…but it’s supposed to be cold…that’s what fall/winter weather means, cold & snow.
While we were at the airports we were not anticipating on having to eat actual meals. Thankfully we found a restaurant that had burrito bowls that were easy on all of our stomachs. We fell in love with them so much that I recreated them today for lunch and dinner
I rounded out my evening with a work-out provided by Lori and Michelle over at purelytwins.com
I’m pretty sure Tulee thought I had returned from our trip certifiably insane….but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to stay strong, (which always makes me feel better). You all should head over to their website and sign up for their free 5 week bootcamp for the holidays. Hurry if you’re interested! they’re only leaving it open for a couple of days. You can post photos of you joining along with me in their fun and inventive work-outs.
I have fallen in love following these ladies for several reasons:
- They’re real…. nothing is held back in their world. I appreciat honesty and commitment to the cause. If you are on your own healing journey you’ll love Lori and Michelle’s willingness to share the good, the bad, the ugly.
- They love desserts as much as I do!
- They love to be active as much as I do!
- While they are twins…these girls are unique. Each one has their own story to tell and it’s hard not to adore them for many reasons.
- They make yummy food, quick workouts a busy mom like me can follow, they’re willing to support their followers by offering free bootcamps like this one!
Join me on getting stronger during the holidays! At the very least you’ll feel inspired and well fed, (they’re recipes are yummy!)